Research & Development
We are working on the following R&D activities to develop new methods and techniques for producing oligonucleotides.
- Development of various addition reactions aimed to increase the performance of nucleic acid therapeutics (for example: oligonucleotide with PEGs, peptides, or lipids).
- Gram scale manufacture of oligonucleotides and process development for GMP production, and process validation.
- Development of functional nucleic acid monomer and carrier for oligonucleotide synthesis.
- Manufacturing method development of products that are difficult to synthesize, such as long-chain RNA synthesis.
- Other development related to oligonucleotide manufacturing for the pharmaceutical industry.